Friday 30 January 2009

Sarah Simpson running for Kidscape in London Marathon


Sarah Simpson from Barnstaple ABC would like to plea for some sponsorship support for her first marathon!
Hi all,
I am running the London Marathon in April for the charity Kidscape. Kidscape helps children in difficult situations and particularly deals with bullying and child sex abuse. I have started a web page to raise money in sponsorship for my run and have posted the link below. I know its a bit cheeky but if anyone could see their way to donating then you would have the pleasure of knowing that I will have to run through the pain barrier to complete the marathon (I have never even got close to this distance before!!).
Hope you can help, here's the link

http://www.justgiving.com/sarahsimpson5

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment